Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

In honor of Saint Patrick's Day, here is my favorite Irish blessing! I found it on canvas a long time ago, so long ago I don't remember where! I still love it!  Isn't it cute? All my girlfriends got this photo as a text this morning. Yes, it's another iPhone pic, I can't break the habit! It's home is actually in the guest bedroom but I moved it for this picture because that area is sort of a construction zone right now and there is no light up yet! Soon, there will be! 
My family went to Ireland a couple years back. If I had to describe it in one word: beautiful! If you ever get a chance to go, TAKE IT!


Also, I hope you are enjoying the music selection today.  I carefully chose these songs off of my iTunes playlist entitled "romance".  Such a sap I am, it's sickening really.  I just love this type of music and since I'm letting you in on some of the 'sights' in my house I might as well let you in on some of the 'sounds'.  This music is always played around here! I love to listen to it when I'm cleaning or just lounging on the couch.  It's so calming and I thought it would be the perfect accompaniment to my blog.  I hope you continue to enjoy because I sure am!

1 comment: