Monday, February 13, 2012

{19 weeks in Chicago}

19 WEEKS - OUR LITTLE BEAN IS IN CHICAGO


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3+, I'm thinking at least 4-5 by now...My app said I should have gained around 10..Uhhh not even close.
Maternity clothes? some

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Slept like a champ in Chicago! Our litle one I have discovered likes to be awake at night, or maybe I just notice it more.
Best moment this week: Travelling to Chicago with my hubby and the rest of my fam for little brother John's 21st b-day!
























Miss Anything? I reeeeeeaaaaallllyyyy missed my wine this weekend. 

Movement: Most definetly
Food cravings: Muddy Buddies, M&Ms, twizzlers, still caprese sandwiches, fruit, all these sweets are so strange.  I'm normally a very salty person.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat still grosses me out
Gender: Exactly 1 week from now we will know!!!! WHAT?!
Labor Signs: NO!

Symptoms: Still can't brush my teeth without gagging, good thing I cancelled my dentists appt in January.  No way. I also have way more energy! I have my bouts of tiredness, like in Chicago when I fell asleep at this KU bar we went to, on our table...Yikes
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Another 3 day weekend and MONDAY! We get to finally see baby again!




No comments:

Post a Comment