Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{Can't Help It...}

I'm so smitten with this babe, and my time off of work is coming to a quick end so I want to capture all of these sweet pictures before I can't be with him all day every day {sad face}!!

On that note, if you care, here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks of my sweet boy! Ugh I love him so so much!


The view during nap time. 



Nap time with dad 




 Nap time is such a sweet, innocent time. I always want to remember these moments.


 BIG YAWN!










We just recently got a mobile due to a suggestion from my Mother in Law.  Wow! Can't believe I didn't get one sooner! I didn't even register for one....Anyway, we got a cute cute CUTE one from Pottery Barn Baby and it goes so perfectly with his room, I just love it & he seems to as well.  Of course, I'm a crazy camera mom so I took some.  







 & this picture I just love! It really gives you an idea of the feel of his nursery.  So peaceful & calming, and isn't that what you really want in a little babe's nursery after all?



Also for my hubby's birthday on the 8th, I made him this awesome beer "cake".  Needless to say, it was a hit.  I added Nutella on the top as a treat! My husband will not buy it because he becomes addicted to it, so I bought it for him :) It was sitting on the kitchen table when he got home from work, he was surprised and the beer was ice cold and ready to drink, which we did....





No comments:

Post a Comment