Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{an exciting arrival}


Hello, Hello!

Guess what showed up on my front porch today...? My Glidden Wood Smoke, two quarts of this fabulous paint! I *think* I'm going to have to get more, but I may not. If I just use a primer, it may be enough for the kitch!



I was so very excited that it arrived, but I'm going to have to wait for another weekend to paint. My family and I are headed to the lake this weekend after a friends wedding on Friday night. There (in my opinion) is not better place to be than the lake for the 4th of July. It just makes me SO happy!! We're going to enjoy some smoked meat, some wonderful much needed family time, and of course the annual fireworks that they do the cove over from our place and about 200 boats are just floating in the water right in front of us.  It's amazing!

I'm going to be spending exactly 3 days in this little number (or something along these lines)...




and enjoying some of this tremendous view from our place...





4th of July LAST year, lake
Mike and I's lake trip summer 2010
I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July! USA!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment