Monday, July 25, 2011

{marbella excitement}

I am getting SO stinkin' excited for our upcoming trip! Sad my hubby can't come (he's going to California to visit a long-time friend that lives there & this trip was booked long before we booked ours) but excited for more WORLDLY travels! My family is the best and SO fun to hang out with.  I'll have so many stamps on my passport!!

We are visiting Gibraltar (Britain) while we're there and travelling to/staying in Morocco (Africa) for a couple days and nights as well as Spain obviously for most of the trip.  Marbella-if you didn't know- is a beach town in the south of Spain.  We are staying at the Hotel Gran Melia don Pepe and it's right on the beach.  In Morocco, we are staying at La Tangerina, overlooking the water.

I wanted to show some pictures that made me just giddy with excitement!

Rooftop view from the hotel we're staying at in Tangier, Morocco. Can you say BREATHTAKING?!
Outside of La Tangerina {our hotel in Morocco}
Our hotel in Marbella for a week
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
I just can't wait! I'll be sure to let you guys know if it's really as beautiful as it looks in photographs.
ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment