Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{wrapped & done by December 1}

OK guys, that is my plan.  To be wrapped & done by December 1 {I got the idea from this gorgeous website}....Do you think I can do it? 

I started my Christmas shopping just recently, and because I always get ahead of myself I have included a link to the gift tags that I will be using this Christmas on all of our presents!  Aren't they just as cute as can be? I love this! Fall can't come soon enough.....

These are the two tag pages that I love so much! I may tie in some of the black ones too, but I'm not loving the lime green.  To print them yourself, just buy some good ole card stock, print the tags out, cut them out, punch a hole in the top and put some ribbon through it. Voila!! Gift tags can get expensive! Well, the really cute ones that I like can.... Not anymore!








You're Welcome!

P.S. Please don't print the tags from this blog post, they won't be very good quality.  Go to the website above and scroll down, click on the tags you like, then print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment