Monday, October 24, 2011

{my weekend in pictures}

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend away from football with my mama at the lake.  We stopped in Cockrell, Missouri on the way down for their Annual Christmas Open House! Can you say cutest little town ever? The area we went had so many cute little kitchen stores.  I imagine it would be what Heaven looks like!!! My sweet mama bought me a nickel cake stand with beaded edges, it looks similar to my tray that I LOVE that's currently on the coffee table. I couldn't get a picture of it because it a Christmas present & she wouldn't let me take it out of the bag. Wink wink... :)






Christmas...which I love!










Yummy Damifino (Damn If I Know) wine --Madre decided she needed a case! 

Cole Camp, MO





We made little homemade dog treats.  They were a BIG hit!




I hope you enjoyed my weekend in pictures, because let me just tell you...I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment