Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{30 weeks......and a couple days}





I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!!

Not that I had any doubt, but it's still a relief! All I kept picturing was delivering a 14 pound baby.......YIKES!!!!


How far along? 30 weeks and a couple days.  Sunday I didn't want to do the blog, I wanted to eat ice cream and watch a movie with my hubs.  So that's exactly what I did, last night I was tired and wanted to sleep while it rained.  Tonight after dinner {TACO TUESDAY} with some friends, I decided it was time..... plus people were sending me texts and asking me when I was going to do the 30 week post at work. Here it is, better late than never right? I'm getting slightly lazy with it :)
Total weight gain/loss: probably pushing 14-15 lbs.  - at least poeple can now tell that I'm 'with child' it took long enough!
Maternity clothes? I got some maternity jeans at Old Navy the other day for a whopping $2.82....WOW! They're cute too {see picture}! They are having good sales right now. But that just makes 2 pairs of maternity jeans I own.  They are so much more comfortable than regular jeans. 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleeping good and having some weird dreams - by the way, Baby B is now having dreams according to my app.  What the heck do babies dream about?!  Mike and I were wondering about it.  Maybe he's dreaming about what his mama and daddy will be like.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my husband.  We're trying to {as always} maximize our time together.  Going on dates, and Sunday night we rented a movie and got some Sheridan's
Miss Anything? Just margs

Movement: All over the place.  His little piggies are all over on my left hand side above my hip.  I can feel his heel a lot.  His butt is up under my right rib cage :) Needless to say that's not always comfortable. And honestly my belly is getting in my way!
Food cravings: Sweets and pasta - I made s'mores last night and while making them I said to my husband "I love chocolate and chocolate loves me"...he just had a blank stare.  It's a good thing he 'gets' me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: hmmm nothing in particular this week. Just some random nausea.
Gender: Boy! 
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: My lower back hurts! My feet hurt even when I'm on them for short periods of time.  But still no swelling {knock on wood} and for the most part I'm feeling good
Belly Button in or out? out!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: My very first baby shower this Saturday, and I'm sort of excited for our Prepared Childbirth class on Thursday.  I can't wait to see how it all goes down.  Very anxious! Also, revealing the nursery very soon! It is basically done!  Just finishing up with some closet organizing, I came up with a brilliant idea {in my opinion} to store all those little onsies! Wait to see soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment