Sunday, April 22, 2012

{29 weeks}

After working in the yard/garden all day! Baby Bozarth is going to have a GREEN THUMB!


Look at that belly button.

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: The dr. said I had gained only 13 lbs :) and 3 lbs. 4 oz is baby! He is measuring big.  The sono tech asked us if either of us were big babies....Uh Oh....... She said he is in the 68 percentile for growth.  Wow! He's a grower! Head and belly are measuring ahead to 30 weeks and legs measuring right on track at 29 weeks. He looked so sweet and cozy in there and was rubbing his eyes.  Tired boy.
Maternity clothes? not too many.  I own one pair of maternity skinny jeans that I love.  My co-worker on Friday said "How the heck are you still wearing skinny jeans...?" I had to laugh because they are my only maternity jeans and the only jeans that really fit without using the hair tie trick. 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleeping well, but still tired.
Best moment this week: I feel like we are getting so close to meeting our baby! Stroller ready to go and we finally got it on Friday! {SEE THAT POST HERE}, car seats are ready to go, nursery almost ready to go! I'm excited! Mama also did some shopping for herself yesterday.  It's about time.  I now have my dresses for both showers, and bought some clothes {not maternity} that I can wear now and later.  I bought this peach shirt that is just beautiful!  

My mama and I also did some gardening/planting this weekend, which I love! After about $100 of plants and things {her and I both} we made some progress.  So pretty!


And as cheesy as it sounds, yesterday when I woke up I felt an overwhelming thankfulness for my husband and my puppy and our home and everything that we have been blessed with.   I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
Miss Anything? Wine :( Sangria - Mike and I had a date night at Lidia's by Union Station on Saturday night.  Everyone was drinking all sorts of yumminess..... :( The food was delish as always.  We got a pic of us just because I feel like we never get dressed up much anymore.  It was so much fun!



Movement: Oh yes, it was funny to see the sonogram and see where all the movement I feel is coming from. His butt is right up under my right rib cage, his little piggies are on my left side and his head is down.
Food cravings: Mac & Cheese, potatoes, SWEETS! As always my biggest weakness is sweets.  Mike made fun of me at dinner because I barely ate my meal, he said I was subconsciously saving room for dessert {which I did ironically eat all of.... }

Can't live without my tiramisu and decaf coffee. I mean baby B cant.......

Anything making you queasy or sick: some meat
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No, I was getting some pain yesterday but it quickly passed.  

Symptoms: Very tired, feeling stuffed, lower back pain
Belly Button in or out? OUT! I think it's cute :)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Next weekend, just because it's the weekend...and my baby showers! May 5th - family and family friends and May 19th my friends shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment