Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{31 weeks}



This one's my fav ;) Look at that BUDDA!
How far along? 31 weeks - I let my husband do the chalkboard this week because he was off work on Monday before we went to the Royals game.  Didn't he do a good job?!?! He was so proud!!
Total weight gain/loss: 15-17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not really 

Stretch marks? no!
Sleep: Sleeping well, and so is Baby B
Best moment this week: My amazing baby shower! It was just perfect! 40 people that are wonder family members/friends/family friends. The decor was adorable! Little elephants.  I love me some elephants :) Also finishing the nursery.  A post on that to come.  Very cute!
Miss Anything? Wine of course

Movement: All over the place.  He's very active! It's whole stomach movements now, when it's not little toes kicking me. I honestly don't mind, it makes me laugh
Food cravings: Pizza, sweets, mainly candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: I almost got sick this morning at work.  It was so strange.  I have not gotten sick in a long time
Gender: Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: Some pressure, not much though. 

Symptoms: back pain, I feel like my rib cage is stretching.  It's very painful at times.  I have Mikey rub my back. Headaches sometimes
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: This weekend, going to the LAKE! My happy place! Celebrating the wedding of our good friends Justin and Lindsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment