Monday, May 14, 2012

{32 weeks}


How far along? 32 weeks WOW!
Total weight gain/loss: Probably about 16 lbs.  Back to the Dr. on Friday to find out for sure :)
Maternity clothes? Not really - mostly just loose clothes.  Those shorts are not maternity & they are buttoned! The zipper is hanging on for dear life.....

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Love sleep! And snuggle time with my hubby - he puts Mother's Friend on my belly every night.  I get a belly massage every night!
Best moment this week: Mother's Day - my first! It was so sweet how many people thought of me on Mother's Day.  I guess I just don't feel like a mama until Baby B is in my arms, but my mom said "You are a mom!" Here's some snaps from Mother's Day. 

The necklace that Mikey got me for Mother's Day, tulips for my mom and a card. 
There's a story behind that gorgeous necklace.....So I accidently opened his mail one day and was surprised to find this in there! I called my mom to see what I should do because I knew I had ruined the surprise.  She said "Can you seal it back up?' No I had cut the envelope wide open! So I put it on and wore it around and texted my husband that I thought I found something that I wasn't supposed to see in the mail, and included this picture (of me wearing it).  I could tell he was disappointed because he wanted to see my reaction when I opened it, but he had to laugh at me.  I'm always so nosy.  He later said that he was going to tell me to not check the mail, but knew that if he said that I would DEFINITELY go out to check it. P.S. I have to give credit to my close friend Amanda who made me want this necklace originally - she has it in gold!!

We went to a wedding at the lake this weekend! It was lots of fun, but rained the whole wedding! I was the DD - go figure, right? My husband thought it would be funny if I went out for the bouquet toss......7.5 months pregnant :) Very funny, Spikes!





 But, it was beautiful on Sunday and we got some sun/boat time in with my family. 


King of the boat!

Father and hairy son.

This weekend my amazing Mother-In-Law and Father-In-Law came over while we were at the lake and completely redid Baby B's closet as a surprise.  It was not a very functional closet, now it's a different story! I was so excited when I saw it.  Before it was just a shelf and a bar, with  8 foot ceilings! Not functional.  I will probably do a post on it after we have all the clothes and everything in there.  You will be very jealous!! Shelves and bars galore!
Miss Anything? Bushwhackers at the lake that I got to watch my husband and family drink.  Grrrr
Movement: I feel a definite knee on my left hand side.  It literally pokes out most of the day.  Every now and then I'll feel his rump under my rib cage.  Overall, he's pretty good to me.  No strong jabs on the ribs or bladder yet.  Key word "yet".
Food cravings: Macaroni salad, and bread.  Carbs are the hot item of the week apparently...
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat - Pork tenderloin grosses me out.
Gender:  Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope I keep waiting for those Braxton Hicks, but have yet to feel them. Oh well! Baby B is head down though.  Everyone keeps saying that I won't make it to my due date. 

Symptoms: Back pain, shortness of breath, I think I have the pregnant waddle down too.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I want to meet my son! I'm excited and happy!
Looking forward to: The 1/2 day I took on Wednesday to get some time in with my hubs and pup and the next Dr. appointment on Friday, and of course my friend shower this Saturday!  I hope it doesn't rain because they have the coolest set up for the shower outside! Also, we are both ready to meet out cute boy! 

1 comment:

  1. You look great and i for sure think you will go early! (Gavin was a week early!)

    ReplyDelete