Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{33 weeks}




How far along? 33 Weeks! Closing down on the due date!
Total weight gain/loss: Probably around 18 pounds. We go back June 5th, and then every 2 weeks, and then every week!
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing maternity jeans, but to work I'm wearing skirts unzipped with long shirts cover it....I refuse to buy maternity clothes :)

Stretch marks? nope, I thought I had some the other night, but it was just that my shirt was too tight and the side seams were digging in. WHEW! That's a relief!
Sleep: I am one very tired mama lately.
Best moment this week: My friend baby shower.  I keep saying to Mike, I want to go back in time to my showers! They were so fun, and it was so good to see all the women we are close with in one place.  
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week

Movement: Absolutely! All over the place.  I swear one of my interviews the other day was eye-balling my stomach because he was doing some high kicks in there.  Sometimes when he's all up in my rib cage, I have to push him down a bit.
Food cravings: I was having a huge craving for BLT's and an ocean water from Sonic so off we went.  My husband is so good to me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Possibly some crampiness.  

Symptoms: nauseous when I don't eat, back pain (so very painful, I feel like an old lady), and just being tired.
Belly Button in or out? Please see picture #1 above
Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to put them back on.  Lately my brain has gone somewhere on vacation, and I sort of wish I could go on vacation too.......
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY, we want our boy to be here, but of course know that we need to wait for him a bit longer.  It's crazy to me to think that he could be here in less than 6 weeks! I can not wait, I am ready to finally meet the handsome fella
Looking forward to: The lake this long Memorial Day weekend.  My final girls weekend getaway before baby! My mother in law won't let me go out of town after this! ;) I'm not sure when you can travel until, but after this weekend I think it's best to stay close to home.  Mike and I are planning on packing our hospital bags this week and I keep waiting for Baby B's coming home from the hospital outfit from Layla Grayce to get here!! (Super cute) It was out of stock and supposed to ship at the end of May.....This weekend at the lake it's my mom & her best friend and me and my best friend.  It's supposed to be nice and I'm hoping to get some sun at the pool, with sunscreen on of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment