Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{34 weeks}



How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Hmm maybe around 19 lbs...
Maternity clothes? Not really, wearing some hand-me-downs from my friend Lauren.

Stretch marks? no!! Mother's friend = Godsend!
Sleep: I literally felt like I couldn't breath while sleeping last night! It's getting tough, but I guess it's a way of preparing me for what's to come.....
Best moment this week: THE LAKE and a long relaxing weekend! The very last time I will go out of town before baby is here! Such a crazy feeling. 


We got our hospital bags packed Monday ......

Reminds me of the song...."All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door....."

and all the clothes, blankets, burp clothes, mittens, socks. EVERYTHING washed on Monday night.  I just have to add this amazing thing I discovered into this post!! Made by Downy, and these amazing little crystals are called Unstoppables. (If you know me you know I AM OBSESSED with good smelling clothes!) Courtney and my mom's best fiend Jolene were raving about this at the lake.  So Monday, while getting snacks, and a heating pad, slippers and stuff from Target, I spotted it and had to try*Insert husband rolling eyes*Of course I only used it on our clothes, not baby B's clothes, but Oh My! It's amazing! I didn't even use any dryer sheets!


 Whew! I'm DEFINITELY in nesting mode, I'm guessing that won't go away ;) Driving my husband crazy. 
Miss Anything? Not really. 
Movement:Yep, always. Literally always. (I thought they were supposed to sleep more at this point?)
Food cravings: Mac & Cheese, chocolate milk, McDonald's Biscuits & Gravy. Carbs and sweets, the story of my life.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat, per usual
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Not yet. 

Symptoms: Nauseous after lunch one time this week (a fluke maybe?), lower and upper back pain.  Majorly hit me at my in-laws annual Memorial Day BBQ on Monday evening. I could NOT get comfortable to save my life.
Belly Button in or out? I accidently originally put in. That's most Definetly a lie. It is no where near 'in'. The answer is out!!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY, slightly irritable when uncomfortable, but I really love being pregnant.  I don't mind the minor discomforts.
Looking forward to: Meeting Mike's mini-me!

No comments:

Post a Comment