Sunday, June 3, 2012

{35 weeks}


Hopefully not 5 weeks or more! Yikes!


How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think 20-21 lbs.; he gains an ounce a day from here on out! Just putting on some fat!
Maternity clothes? Not many =)

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleeping is getting slightly worse by the day....just terribly uncomfortable
Best moment this week: The weekend! We got the nursery ready at my mom's house this weekend.  Both grandma's have a nursery in their house
Miss Anything? Mostly just comfort.  My feet hurt when standing for long periods of time.  I honestly don't know how people work retail through a pregnancy.  Ugh! So glad I didn't have to! I think it would be soooooo hard to do!

Movement: Yes! All the time
Food cravings: Root beer, chocolate milk, spaghetti, carbs and sweets...the usual.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Not yet.........

Symptoms: Tired, crazy when it comes to nesting.  My husband just has to laugh at me.  I am on a mission to get everything ready just in case.  My mom gave me her steam cleaner, which I plan to use all night tonight and probably on every surface in our house..........



Ahhhhhh, this Haan better be prepared to meet it's maker! I'm pretty sure you can clean just about everything with this gadget, and there are no chemicals involved.

Belly Button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? on, just barely.  I took it yesterday to get inspected and cleaned and I could barely get it off.  The guy was like, "Hmmm wonder why you're fingers are swollen.....when are you due?" 1 month and a couple days!! It feels so good to say 1 MONTH! Although I will say I love being pregnant - minus the sick part (Uh, Oh...not sure if that's a good thing or not. Ha!)
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to: Dr. appointment on Tuesday.  But I'm really looking forward to our Pre-Admission and Birthing Center visit on the 20th. Hope I make it that long.  He's showing no sign of wanting to come out early though.

No comments:

Post a Comment