Monday, April 7, 2014

{16 weeks}



*Note: I have totally ditched the planned biweekly pregnant pics in favor of selfies. Less time consuming & almost as good as the planned pics. The selfie will have to do from here on out :)

How far along? 16 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I would guess not much, we find out Wednesday at the 16 week checkup

Maternity clothes? Hair tie trick, and the wonderful world of MAXI DRESS season is upon us!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: awful! Mainly due to a 21 month old that despises sleep!
Best moment this week: I must say, going to the lake is always my best moment of a week! I love that place! We did some spring/summer shopping for Landon and Mike. Got some cute stuff & I almost forgot I ordered some things for my pregnant self online that my mother had brought down to the lake. Cute dresses for summer and Florida and some comfy maternity leggings! Here are
some pics of my sweetie from the weekend - so much JOY!




                            💛



Miss Anything? Just missing the yummy drinks that were concocted at the lake that I could not partake in....
Movement: minor minor movements I want to feel the kicks and rolls! The best!
Food cravings: Lately, nachos and Coconut Greek Yogurt Popsicles! Creamy & delicious. Landon thinks so too because he tried to steal mine. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. Thankful for that!
Gender: No idea? I want to make sure she/he is healthy and we get to at the end of this month!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just this growing belly!
Belly Button in or out? Flat/out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, without a doubt, HAPPY! A trip to Florida is being booked this week!
Looking forward to: Looking most forward to the nice weather and all of the fun Easter festivities coming up! I, of course, have had Landon's basket packed for weeks now & keep adding more sweets and candy! I love this holiday {well...all holidays} Also looking forward to planning a black, white and gold themed bridal shower for my best friend and a backyard BBQ birthday party for Landon - the party planning wheels are turning  {I have been crazy ordering stuff on Etsy & planning on Pinterest} and hanging out with my family of course. 

Long term - After finding out the baby is healthy and thriving, finding out what this baby is so I am able to better connect. I always tell Mike I have such a difficult time connecting until that moment when I can picture the baby in my arms as a healthy happy boy or girl...so soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment