Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{17 weeks}

I felt the need to do a 17 week post because we went to the doc this past week! Here are some updates from that appointment :) 




*Mike's best friend & the best man at our wedding proposed to his sweet girlfriend, Molly on Friday, and had a bunch of people over to surprise her when they got home - so it gave me a rare excuse to dress up! You know I couldn't go through a pregnancy without this belt! Love it SO much!

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Wow! I was shocked to hear but 4 lbs since the last appointment. 9 lbs total! That's 6 lbs more than with Landon at this point (or 3 times the amount) ....yikes! They said that's totally normal. I was pretty underweight before I got pregnant, so they think that is a good weight gain at this point. 
Maternity clothes? Pulled out my spring clothes this week and my maternity clothes :) Doing some spring/summer shopping this weekend for the bump too! It's supposed to be just beautiful out!!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: love it & never have enough.
Best moment this week: Hearing the sweet sound of our baby's heart. Rate is at 164. Landon's was 166 at this point. 

Miss Anything? Alcohol - primarily wine. And chocolate that I gave up for
Lent. Come on Easter! (Also, Sixlets are not truly chocolate right? On the package it says Chocolate flavored candy with a candy coating & so I had some)
Movement: little bitty baby flutters, just to let mama know she/he's there :)
Food cravings: Hamburgers and French fries always sound delicious. Fruit mainly grapes and oranges. The texture of bananas makes me gag, currently.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Bananas, I guess?
Gender: Mike announced that he thinks girl on Friday. I literally don't know, nor do I care to guess because it's just a measly guess. I love this bean. So so much
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: not many. Starting to get minor back pain & beginning to get uncomfortable. Of course, I can't complain too much. I'm happily pregnant and blessed to be uncomfortable for the greatest reason ever!

Belly Button in or out? out :(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Only about 20 or so more days until we get to see the wee one again. I pray all is well because we haven't seen this little person in about 10 weeks.
Looking forward to: Easter! Upcoming 3 day weekend and nice weather! 🐰🐣

No comments:

Post a Comment