Sunday, April 20, 2014

{18 weeks}



How far along? 18 weeks & I snapped the quickest preg-selfie in the mirror on Easter 
Total weight gain/loss: Over 9 lbs, but probably more because I couldn't stop eating my mother's Mexican cheesecake.....or the chocolate that I gave up for Lent - on Easter....
Maternity clothes? Maxi dresses and leggings, haven't quite broken the maternity out yet.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: very sleepy lately, but I literally can't sleep in.  I wake up at 6:30 am like clockwork lately.
Best moment this week: Easter and all that beautiful weather that we were so blessed to enjoy over the last 3 days :) I go picture crazy on holidays, so I am planning an Easter recap soon! 
Miss Anything? Not really this week
Movement: Yes, I'm still feeling little but definite baby movements/kicks
Food cravings: Chinese food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, not nauseous much lately.
Gender: We asked the family at Easter and the consensus was BOY!
Symptoms: Not really, just eating....A LOT. 
Belly Button in or out? out :(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY - I loved the long weekend and spending time with family!
Looking forward to: May 5th our next sonogram! Please be perfect, baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment