Sunday, January 4, 2015

{new year 2015}

We had a wonderful new year spent with our friends & family! That's the best way to spend it! 

My grandpa's birthday is on New Year's Eve, so we typically head over to my moms for a big family get together and apps and drinks. 



Harper was out super early, but our babies would never make it until midnight {nor would I want them to....}, so we left them to sleep at my moms and went over to my best friends house to ring in the new year!

Right when we arrived I made the most delicious concoction: A watermelon Moscow Mule. Holy yum! It was delicious.  My best friend got a gift set of Grey Goose Melon vodka and a Moscow Mule mug. We also got some Moscow Mule mugs for Christmas, but haven't broken them out. The Moscow Mule is totally making a comeback and I'm not mad about it! The pop rock plan was to be thrown in the champs at midnight, but it didn't happen...


And snapped some necessary pics with my best friends that I don't get to see nearly enough with 2 babies :) 



Reality check: We are just as far away from 1998 as we are 2030 {also, that's what year Landon graduates from high school...}

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years night and a great start to 2015! 


1 comment: