Friday, September 4, 2015

{plaza visit}

I like to document the fun days we have.  Every day really is an adventure with my little ones.  We try to get out of the house almost every day, although today we are staying in our jammies and laundry doing, playroom playing, and movie watching, maybe Sam's trip later on. 

This past week we made an impromptu visit to the Country Club Plaza, which is one of my favorite places to be in Kansas City.  I LOVE Kansas City.  I have lived here my whole life and I think it is the best of both worlds.  City and country in one. We actually live a little off the beaten path in a neighborhood that is pretty secluded.  I LOVE IT! On our way out of the neighborhood, depending on which way we go there are horses {that we stop and talk to and have given names James and Thomas + sometimes just Mr. Horsies} or cows! As an added bonus it is a fabulous place to raise up those babies. We live 5 minutes from the house I grew up in and our kiddos will be in the same school district that we were in! So cool!

Back to the Plaza, it's so fun to be a tourist in your own town every now and then. I wanted to get a cake stand at Sur La Table for Harper Kate's first birthday celebration and for after too! 








Although we have been to these places before.  We took a different walk and actually got to enjoy the Rose Garden at Loose Park.  I leaned her seat all the way back and brought the hood on the stroller all the way forward and Harper fell asleep in the stroller while Landon played with his new friends at the playground. 





And we got to stalk some future houses.  I started to leave the area and Landon said turn around I want to see those houses.  A boy after my own heart.  If I could choose any area of Kansas City, it would be here. The houses have so much character and history! Love this area! This one is my dream home!


This one is just a cute little hidden gem.


I mean....


So much house envy.


I hope you get to take some adventures with your kiddos too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment