Sunday, May 15, 2011

{Happy Anniversary}


This morning my dear husband and I kissed each other first thing, we then got up and made cinnamon rolls and hot tea with milk and honey, and reminisced about one year ago today.  One year ago today, I said "I do" to the most incredible man alive.  I feel so lucky to have snatched up someone so loving, funny, handsome, kind, compassionate.  He really is the best person I've ever met and I'm so proud to call him my 'husband'.

My husband is not just a “husband” though, he is also my best friend, life partner, and my support system.
Anniversaries are a time to remember the past you have and look forward to your future. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.

As I remember that day, I wanted to share some details of our beautiful day with you:








I look forward to tomorrow, and the next day and the next day.

Photo from our 1st anniversary getaway to the wineries, bed and breakfasts, and Katy Trail of Rocheport, Missouri.  Highly recommended!
And I've always said, even though our wedding day was a really great day, it wasn't the best day of my life.  I have many, and every day spent with my love is a best day.  I think this quote is appropriate here.  "The best romance is inside the marriage, the finest love stories come after the wedding, not before."-Irving Stone

Happy Anniversary, Baby, to you, and Happy Anniversary to us ;) I love you too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment