Monday, May 30, 2011

{Pinterest: La La La Love}

Hello friends!

I made the very tough easy decision to join Pinterest about a week ago.  If you have been living under a rock for AGES (actually it's brand spankin' new: that's why only V.I.P-like me-can join it) and haven't heard of it; it is a site you must either be invited to or put on a waiting list to join that you can browse through THOUSANDS, literally thousands, of pictures, and 'pin' whatever tickles your fancy.  My favorite part? You can organize them.  You people know how I love my organizing...

Basically, I found another way to waste time online.  I have a hard enough time finding the time to do blog posts, now the interweb has to throw this sweet website at me!?? Anyhow, here's my Pinterest page.  I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out but am getting so much inspiration from the Pinterest community.  I do have a couple invites left which I think make you a member quicker than Pinterest itself sending you an invite.  Let me know if your interested... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment