Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Sneak Peek}

Well well well...I have been busy with work, weddings, and this wonderful weather we've been having lately (funnel cloud over my place of work today was only *slightly* scary).  To be honest all I ever want to do when it's like this is snuggle up with my hubs or my sweet pups and stay in bed.  It's hard to get motivated to do the projects that I want to do! And if I'm not motivated I'm not going to do it becuase it will turn into a 'Big Craft Fail'.  Those are no good.  I have, however, been working on a little project but I am only giving a sneak peek so you cant take a gander at what in the world it is!! It's actually been taking up most of my free time, and there's a lot of it this week with the hubs working late every night.  But I'm really having fun with it.  When I don't get 3rd degree burns from my hot glue gun *hint* any guesses??! Here's another hint:

You'll see it soon enough! Hopefully it doens't turn into a Craft Fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment