Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{20 weeks -- Baby B is a........}



It's a BOY, Oy!





How far along? 20 weeks -- better late than never right?
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a whopping 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? of course, COMFORT IS KEY! Bought a little maternity {well I'm making it maternity} swimsuit this past week and a new shirt that is so cute and will cradle my belly just right come spring/summer!

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: We downloaded the sleep cycle app.  LOVE IT! It wakes you up when you are in the lightest stage of sleep that way you aren't so groggy when you wake up and somehow can tell your sleep patterns.  

The first night Mike used it, because he downloaded it after I did, I got this text at work the next day....That spike on the far right is when I woke up.....






 {The WWIII part was because I was making a smoothie for breakfast and our  @^*&$^  blender wasn't working} My husband is quite the funny man.
Best moment this week: Finding out what Baby B is and getting to see him again, obviously! Which by the way, can I just say how handsome my son is???! Seriously.  And he only weighs 11 ounces! Look at this handsome little angel. We are already so so so so in love! I am measuring exactly to my due date TO THE DAY! Doc said that would be my for sure due date.  They won't 'move it up or anything.'  This little boy is perfect in every way.  They checked his brain, heart, kidneys, bladder, fingers and toes, arms and legs.  All perfect! Everyone keeps saying how lucky Baby B is to have us as parents and every time they do say that I immediately say back, "I think we're luckier to have him". Thank you, God!! We feel very blessed! 






I also this week bought this Jewel CD called Lullaby and it is so sweet.  If you are expecting, you should check it out. We bought it for $10 at Target but it's also on iTunes for the same price, I just noticed.  I was going to play some songs for baby while it's in the womb and then hopefully when he comes out he will find comfort in these songs and can sleep well to them played softly. 






Miss Anything? Wine, at girls night this past week.  Thanks,  Jan and Court for taunting me with the sangria....
Movement: Yep, lots!
Food cravings: RIBS! That was weird. I was torn between a salad and a half slab of ribs.  Meat has sounded terrible this entire pregnancy, but sounded SOO good at Texas Roadhouse with my mom.....
Anything making you queasy or sick: dishes in the sink, a guy at the grocery store talking about vienna sausage in a can.  Dry heave city......
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Labor Signs: No way!

Symptoms: Still nauseous a bit in the morning when there is no food in my tummy.
Belly Button in or out? in, but it's looking a little hmmm......different.......
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to: Getting everything prepped for baby! Now that we know the gender I can begin my planning shopping that has been on hold for a while.  Some 'planning' so far.......well 2 of my favorites at least ;)...








No comments:

Post a Comment