Sunday, February 26, 2012

{21 weeks}






How far along? 21 weekaroos! More than halfway!!
Total weight gain/loss: 6-7 lbs +
Maternity clothes? sometimes, I try not to, because it's not totally necessary now, but way more comfy. 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: My pregnancy pillow has been a LIFE SAVER lately.
Best moment this week: Getting clothes for my babe! Such an exciting time! We also bought his changing table (see pic below) & high chair which is vintage looking and I love! :-) The BIG KU WIN!!! ROCK CHALK! Awesome game, I don't like MU so happy to say SEE YA TIGERS!! ANNNND My bestie from college Amanda came to visit Mike and I with her sweet boy Gavin & husband Matt from Lincoln, NE ! Loved their visit!!



Us with our babies.
Changing table

My sweet boy's clothes

Little vintage high chair

Miss Anything? nope
Movement: He was practicing some football moves in there yesterday when we woke up.
Food cravings: SODA POP (oops)! I have always been a huge water drinker.  Never liked pop because it made my eyes water and burned the back of my throat, now I crave it!  I guess you always want what you can't have.  I have been craving crab rangoon again lately too & ice cream!! But on a healthy note: we walked 2 miles today with our Calvie Bear and I ate salad for dinner {with some peanut butter chocolate cake, that I'm sure cancelled everything out}
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat, but chicken is starting to grow on me again, which is good.
Gender: A sweet BOY that we can't wait to meet and snuggle snuggle snuggle! I'm so lucky that I get to have 2.5 weeks with our new little family.  Mike's taking off that long from work! Can't wait!
Labor Signs: NO!

Symptoms: I feel really great lately!
Belly Button in or out? uhhhhh....it's on the verge of beginning to be an outie! The top part sort of sticks out and the bottom is still in.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Hmm, painting the nursery next weekend (well Mike and my Mother-In-Law are.....) The reason my MIL is is because I told her I don't trust Mike around the edges.  I mean he is a guy......and I pay CRAZY attention to details, but they don't want me to paint, sooooo......The nursery is really coming along, I'll leave you with our sweet door hanger.  This was the very first thing I ever bought for my future baby, before I was even pregnant.  It was a dollar at some store in Weston, but I wanted it to be the theme for my 'future' - now real life - nursery. Harmony. So sweet!




Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment