Sunday, March 4, 2012

{22 weeks}



How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: close to 10 lbs I think! Pretty proud of myself! And of course baby is now 1 pound! Yay little one, getting bigger!
Maternity clothes? yep

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleeping very well! I actually took a quick power nap and I never take naps!
Best moment this week: nursery coming together, definitely! Oh it's so very handsome! Mike and my MIL painted and my FIL & Mike put together the crib.  It was such a huge help for us! My mom and I went to Good Ju Ju because I figured I probably shouldn't be around those fumes anyway. When I got home I ran to the room to see and screamed! I started jumping up and down! The color is exactly what I had envisioned for the nursery and so are all the rest of the elements of the room!!

This room gets so much light! It is really coming together  perfectly! And it's just so calming already in there...and really isn't that what you want in a nursery? 
This was taken at night, but on Sunday we bought a new lamp and I LOVE IT!
I bought these sweet little numbers at a couple different antique stores on Saturday.  They'll go on the shelf{s} going above the changing table. 
This week we also booked another photographer, Moments & Memories, to take pictures of our little one when he gets here.  I figure you can't have too many pictures. And the photographer was running a great deal on Facebook!
Miss Anything? Girls slumber party on Friday night made me miss my wine again, but really it's all worth it. 

Movement: Oh yes! He is very active in the morning and evening.  He doesn't move much during the day yet {that I can feel} but I think I just don't notice it because I am so busy.
Food cravings: Red jelly with cream cheese and tortilla chips, chocolate, red peppers, apples!
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken, last week I was fine with chicken this week it's grossing me out.  Along with all other meat.
Gender: A BEAUTIFUL BOY!
Labor Signs: No thank you.

Symptoms: I feel like my center of gravity is off at times.  I feel myself waddling a bit.
Belly Button in or out? hmmm, good question.  Trying to be a little bit of both.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: March 21st, our next appointment! And some spring weather.  I can't wait for walks in the park and on the Plaza with our boy when it'll be so nice outside! Ahh maternity leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment