Sunday, April 1, 2012

{26 weeks}







How far along? 26 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: probably around 12 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? I really haven't been wearing many, but tomorrow at work it goes back to business casual! I think I'll have to go shopping soon....or just start wearing my sundresses every single day!

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes! I love it!
Best moment this week: Besides another KU WIN (and, yes, all I changed was the 6 and added National Championship, and erased Final Four on the chalkboard) spending the gorgeous weekend with my husband! I love spending time with him.........

Our boy's monogram :), sleepy snory Calvin, our new fridge, and supporting our favorite team ROCK CHALK towards their big win on Saturday!

My boys relaxing, an outfit for Baby B for next summer, the prettiest tree in our front yard, and my chalkboard with a new bell by the backdoor for calling the little ones to dinner :)
Miss Anything? A cold glass of white wine, or beer on a HOT day
Movement: YES! He was dancing on my hip bone the other day :)
Food cravings: Still tea, pasta, salads, and apples!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still so weird about meat!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: I have been having what I think to be acid reflux lately, & I don't like it. Yuck!
Belly Button in or out? OUT!! Definitely OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: :)
Looking forward to: Baby Showers! A friend one and a family one both in May! I can't wait!! And we get to see Baby again on April 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment