Sunday, April 8, 2012

{27 weeks}




How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: more than 12 lbs! For sure! I feel like he's grown so much in just 2 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Trying very hard not to, I'm lucky that I can just wear loose sundresses from now on, and flip flops! 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleeping very well....
Best moment this week: We entered the THIRD and FINAL trimester today! Also, we finally purchased our stroller! We love it! There's something to be said about a little more high quality stroller.  It just seems like such a breeze to operate :) 
Can't wait til my little love is in it!! 


And of course Easter!






My mom and I did some major shopping for baby B this weekend! My hubby went to see him college roomies in Dallas this long weekend, we both came back Sunday morning for Easter but it was so fun all the shopping we did! 
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: YES! My mom and Johnny finally felt him yesterday.  We were sitting at this amazing restaurant Baxter's on the lake and I grabbed John's hand to feel it.  He was like "That was something bony, like a knee or elbow or heel or something!" It feels so weird! At first it was just kicks here and there now you can feel body parts! I think it's so funny.
Food cravings: Easter food! Yum! Potato salad was my favorite! And obviously from the picture I had my fair share of sweets, too which have been my greatest weakness this pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I'm actually ok with meat lately.
Gender: Sweet Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Major round ligament pain, beginning to get some lower back pain, my feet hurt when standing for periods of time.
Belly Button in or out? out!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Getting baby B's room finally put together this weekend {fingers crossed}, and still my upcoming baby showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment