Sunday, April 15, 2012

{28 weeks}




How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I would say close to 14 lbs. and let me tell you I'm feeling it!  We will find out for sure on Friday!
Maternity clothes? not many :)  Happy to say.  I'm mainly using the hair tie trick 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: It comes and goes.  I took a mini cat nap today with my husband and puppy.  I just feel tired no matter what lately.
Best moment this week: Baby B's crib skirt checked off of my to-do list - and we are hanging the canopy tonight over his crib! I am so very excited with how it turned out! Just like I pictured!



Sweet boy's dreamy crib
Some more of the skirt and pictures for his nursery

Rough edges for a more "boy" feel - as always very neutral :) The crib sheet  says " I love Mommy    Daddy loves me"

Calvin wondering what the heck is going on. 

I got his closet completely cleared out yesterday and stood in front of it for an hour trying to figure out how I will organize everything.  Also, it's been nice to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel when entering the 3rd trimester! I want my baby to be here!
Miss Anything? wine, beer, the Royals game was hard. Coronas and beer were everywhere :(
Movement: Ab-so-lutely! All over the place.  It's almost jolting now!
Food cravings: Milk, sweets, chocolate is now a daily thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really, hot dogs at the Royals game kind of made me dry heave. I have been getting nauseous the past couple of mornings but it's because I sleep in and have nothing in my stomach.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: nope 

Symptoms: Indecisiveness! Refer to stroller post from a couple days back - ha! Mike would say I've always had this symptom.....sore back and muscles, tired, dry eyes {possibly pregnancy allergies}, outtie belly button {is that a symptom? I think so!
Belly Button in or out? refer to last question
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Slightly moody but mostly happy :)
Looking forward to: Dr. appointment on April 20th, we get to see baby B again as well as the dreaded glucose test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment