Friday, October 25, 2013

{favorites friday}

I've got a couple favorites going on lately...

1. October 25 - Holy Snowflakes! That's today, people! Do you realize what this means? Christmas is exactly 2 months from today! Yes and yikes! Yikes because it snuck up and I have lots of shopping which will commence this weekend! Yes, for obvious reasons. Where do I begin? My moms mulled wine, family time, all the coziness of snow outside and us inside with the fireplace going and the Christmas tree lights on. What's not to love?! 


2. Old Navy - Old Navy hit a home run this fall in my book. I just ordered this snazzy top online $13 total including shipping! Perfect for the holidays, right? And so stinking' cute! 

Not to mention their babe clothes I love...sometimes. But I especially love their jeans for my Landon. I have bought BabyGap before but they don't fit him right! The Old Navy ones are $10 a piece.  I bought the boot cut and the skinny pair for him. He rocks them like no other. 


3. Jack Rogers - I can't. These shoes were made famous by Jackie Kennedy. So classic. I have never owned a pair until now. I spotted them on Piperlime this week, a jelly pair for $22 and free shipping. They won't get here until February but who cares, I can't wear them in the snow. Next summer they will be perfectly classy for Florida and beyond. Score! 

4. Twice-Baked Spaghetti - thank you to my fabulous father-in-law for introducing us Bozarths to this wonder of the food kind. Um love. Best food ever. Add a couple breadsticks and a salad and you've got a meal your belly will not complain about. Landon liked it. I swear.


5. Holiday Card time - I love when the time comes to pick out holiday cards! We have used Shutterfly, TinyPrints and this year Minted. I just love picking out the design. I think I was a graphic designer in a past life. I love this stuff! Here's a sneak peek of a couple of our rough drafts...taken from the computer...lovity love. If you normally get one from us, no peeking! 




This year we were lucky enough to have our family pictures taken on the beach in Florida because my mom bought an amazing condo just about 100 feet from the beach. 

Have a great weekend! It's Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment