Wednesday, November 13, 2013

{25 Days of Christmas}

You better believe that every day in December leading up to Christmas will be fun-filled over here! I saw some lists online and customized it to be things that we will actually do.  I'll be honest as much fun as caroling sounds, we won't do it.  It would be just jolly me singing and nobody wants that :) Here are our 25 Days of Christmas.  I plan to print this out and put it on our fridge so we don't forget the fun activity that is planned for that day/night/morning! 



I found out one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season got shut down last year! 7611 Falmouth in Prairie Village.  The Christmas House! The city of Prairie Village forced him to stop.  So sad! Prairie Village, Kansas is officially the Grinch Who Stole Christmas!

Still, there is so much FUN to look forward to in the coming weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment