Wednesday, November 20, 2013

{The Christmas Eve Box}

As I mentioned in this post, I am planning on doing what I will dub as, "The Christmas Eve Box". The plan is to put all the ingredients for a very festive Christmas Eve in the confines of a box! I like it! I have put together a couple things for mom, dad, and baby that would be just PERFECT for a festive Christmas Eve!  This a a glimpse of what will be making an appearance in our boxes. It's like a mini Christmas on Christmas Eve! I plan to to put the snacks in mason jars with lids so we can just eat them right out of there while watching a movie/opening presents at my moms! {minus the grinch kabobs}

one  /  two  /  three  /  four  /  five




one  /  two  /  three  /  four  /  five  /  six {hot buttered rum}



one  /  two  /  three  /  four {for  Santa's milk, and ours :)}  /  five  /  six 

I loved doing this blogpost! It is so fun! I hope you have a fun and festive Christmas Eve in the works, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment