Friday, January 17, 2014

{favorites friday}

1. Home Decorators Collection Faux Fur Rug - So I never ever do this, but I have LOVED this rug, for ever.  I always check it out on the website and have probably pinned it at least 4 times on Pinterest, but never buy because I don't really have anywhere to put it.  It's something that I don't know what I will do with, so I resist the urge.  Well now with our house on the market, it would work in a future office, playroom, nursery, etc.  I went to their website about 2 weeks ago and they were having a rug sale It was all over the front page. 20% off all rugs + free shipping + a free 5x8 rug pad.  WHAT? And I went to Retail Me Not, and got an extra $20 off! Sweet.  The rug ended up being $99 for a 5x8 which I think was pretty good! A $50 savings at least, not even including the cost of shipping :) So it will go in the basement until we end up moving, but I'm so excited about it! This picture reflects some weird shadows, but it is actually stark white.



2. Crockpot Meals - we made this Chicken meal {chicken, brown sugar, soy sauce & pineapple juice} last week and can I just tell you how much I LOVE having dinner ready when I walk through the door? Meal planning is my best friend. Seriously, it saves us SO much time and money!

3. Valentines Day and St. Patricks Day - these holidays aren't the ones that get all the attention, but they totally capture mine! They are a sweet little reminder that Spring is right around the corner! It's supposed to be 63 this weekend, how's that for Springlike weather? Oh wait, it snowed 2 nights ago....I am thinking heart and 3 leaf clover shaped everything {pancakes, sandwiches, eggs in a basket) for my little one in the next couple of months! Love themed food! <3

5. This teepee - I have not yet purchased it, but am dying over it! Part of me says do it but the other part says wait until you sell your house to know if it will fit in a playroom. One of the qualifications for our next house is a playroom for all toys, wouldn't this be adorbs in there? There will be a playroom inspiration post coming in the neat future. The wheels are turning...



No comments:

Post a Comment