Thursday, May 8, 2014

{nursery inspiration board: little lady}

Because I have had in my mind what I want in a girl's room forever, it was pretty easy for me to put this board together. We will not have a home until about a month before the little lady arrives {although they have been moving super quickly!!!}, so it's going to be put together very quickly and everything purchased beforehand & ready to go. That's the plan at least. You know God is laughing at me and my plans, right?

This little sweet girl will have the cutest room ever and it's a totally different dynamic than Landon's soft, neutral nursery.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 (similar) 



I already have 2 canvases that I would use for the painting above the crib. I plan on painting over one (depending on which one is the right size for over the crib) in white and picking out the colors for the nursery in paint and either having Landon paint it or me paint something similar to the above Britt Bass painting. I definitely want something personal for over her crib.

We are undecided on whether to use Landon's rocker again or not....we really want a love seat similar to the above for the nursery or a more comfy rocker. Can we just combine those two?!  Better for those sleepless nights, which I'm sure we'll never have, right???


I am loving the contrast from Landon's nursery, which was definitely more neutral.  Now we also need to plan for a big boy room, or maybe we'll keep using his baby stuff to keep his as our baby for a while longer :) I like that idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment