Sunday, June 1, 2014

{24 weeks}



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 10 lbs or so. Will have a better update at the 26 week post
Maternity clothes? Maxi dresses and swimsuits lately. We are currently in Florida at my moms place :)
Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: just ok.
Best moment this week: knowing that we still have a week left in paradise!
Miss Anything? Some tropical beachy drinks that I can't have, I settled for my mango lemonade today....and some iced macaroon coffee {full post from our upcoming week in Florida coming in the near future}


Movement: Yes, she kicks me in the ribs....already.
Food cravings: chips and dip & iced tea.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Not many if any. 
Belly Button in or out? out.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Loving vacation!
Looking forward to: This week and family fun and sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment