Monday, June 16, 2014

{26 weeks}




          T-shirt {similar} / necklace / nail polish

How far along? 26 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I would say about 15 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? A couple of cropped maternity pants but not any shirts yet. I try to wear my maxis & leggings most of the time of course, just due to comfort reasons.
Stretch marks? No, I was totally rocking the 2 piece in Florida. No chance of me buying a maternity suit & hopefully I don't get any stretch marks either!

Sleep: Feeling exhausted, but as stated on Instagram, I am so SO thankful for my amazing husband. I won the husband lottery. Seriously. He is such a great and supportive husband and father. We went to the park with Landon in his PJs the other night when we got home from the airport. I watched my husband chase Landon around for an hour. If you know my son, then you know he NEVER sits still. 



My husband is a saint, and he totally gets why I'm so tired and never says a word about it. He also comes home with chocolate for mommy ;)

Best moment this week: We got a free 3-D sonogram from our OB office & so we took advantage of that today! We got to see our sweetie pie's face, I would say that was the best moment this week. Here's some sneaks at the little lady :)







No more pictures, please! (Note: she has 10 fingers and 10 toes, even though it doesn't appear that way in they're pics)



Ankles crossed like a lady :) 

Of course, any time spent with my boys is the best as well, as our time as a family of 3 is winding down. 

My Landon LOVES his baby sister already. I'm going to try to get a video of it, but he talks to her and kisses and hugs her. He is already so in love, I imagine he will be over the moon when she arrives...or the complete opposite?

On Sunday, we celebrated my husband, father, father-in-laws and all the other great dads! Saturday night we grilled at my brother-in-laws (my dad and other FIL were both out of town). On Sunday, it was all about MIKE! He is the most natural dad in the world & there really are no words to describe his co-parenting. He's amazing! We went to a late lunch and had a large pizza at Stone Canyon while he watched the Royals and the World Cup :)
Miss Anything? Sleep? Yes. What little energy I have left is slowly dwindling as the weeks press on...
Movement: Yes, definite rolls and big kicks! I was talking to my friend, Lindsey, in my office the other day. And I put my hand on my belly where she was kicking me. I stopped and Lindsey actually saw a huge kick from across my desk! I love this feeling. It's like their first communication with you as a mother and them telling you 'Hey, mom, I'm doing ok in here' 
Food cravings: Applesauce is a big one as of late, or as Landon calls it "Ass Sauce"....I see the similarity..Anyway, I never use a spoon when eating Applesauce, but only when it's in the little individual cup. I prefer to drink it like a drink. Weird, I know, but I've been doing that for years now. It tastes better that way, promise! Also, suddenly I'm all about Kool Aid too. I make it, so yes I know how much sugar goes into it, but have you tried the Cherry Limeade one?! I am typically a water and milk girl, but this time around, it's sweet drinks I love & iced tea ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL....still a girl, folks!
Symptoms: Back pain, already feeling some pressure, she must be sitting directly on top of my bladder....
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY - we have a lot going on right now, and our vacation was some much needed time away. I am feeling refreshed and relaxed! 
Looking forward to: Another sono on July 2nd. I have a low posterior placenta (had low anterior with Landon) It's typically diagnosed at the 20 week checkup & is rechecked at around 28 weeks. Chances are, it will move up, but if it doesn't then a C-Section it is! 

Luckily, with Landon it moved up so I could deliver naturally, hopefully with her it does too! We will see. I will say, my mindset is that whatever gets her into this world safely, is what I'm fine with. If a C-Section is the worst thing, then I'm doing ok :) 

Next check in at 28 weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment