Monday, June 23, 2014

{28 weeks}




How far along? 28 weeks & now into the 3rd trimester! Crazy!
Total weight gain/loss: officially 18 lbs. The doctor said that's good weight gain, he wants to see me gain 30 total. I think I only gained 25 with Landon. I'm kind of thinking it will be less with her. She seems to be a bit tinier.

Maternity clothes? Currently sporting many many dresses and leggings :) and swimsuits for this already hot mama at the pool and this weekend at the LAKE!
Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: Pretty bad lately. This little lady in my belly loves dancing through the night. I especially remember the time 3:34 because it seems like I am ALWAYS up at that time looking at the clock.

Best moment this week: Our house is really coming along. I posted a couple pics on Facebook and Instagram but I'll post some more here. This is a best moment because we are ready to move into our own space! 

Less than 2 months *fingers crosssed*. Here are some photos I snapped from the other day. They are doing an awesome job and the wallboard just went up!













We met with the carpet/tile guy on Sunday after a church and a Starbucks run for my Venti Very Hibiscus Refresher and made those choices! I am very excited to see all of our selections in place. I picked the subway tile backsplash! On the way to a perfect little kitchen :) this is our granite with the subway tile backsplash. We chose a high traffic carpet for the stairs which I think will be a really good choice for a growing family!



Also, I've made some purchases for the littles rooms. Little girls room got the addition of these beyond CUTE books.



And my sweet Landon's room will have this picture of him which makes my heart swell...love that boy more than words.


also did a little DIY embroidery for his room one night this past week. It turned out really cute! 





We had an appointment this morning with the OBGYN. I noticed a lot of pregnant ladies there without their mates, I was thinking about it and I feel so blessed that my husband has never missed an appointment for either one of our children. Not one! He is awesome! 

I took my glucose test (fun!) and we had a sonogram at the same appointment to see if my placenta had moved up. I'm happy to say it has! It is where it needs to be for a natural delivery now! Praise GOD! I have been praying for Him to do what he thinks is best for us.  Naturally, I want to deliver again & not have a c-section. Unless something crazy happens, of course, we will plan for a natural delivery!

Here's a pic my husband snapped this morning before I had to drink the fruit punch yuck..


And here's the pic of our sweet little princess, sleeping soundly :) I know I'm biased but come on guys, look at that sweet face...



Miss Anything? Feeling rested. When will that come back??? The 5th of never.
Movement: rolls now and kicks everywhere. She loves it after I eat :) 
Food Cravings: I think this picture pretty well sums up my cravings lately...so about that glucose test...

               Neapolitan Ice cream


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Lower back pain as well as some minor round ligament pain.
Belly Button in or out? out.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - I really do love being pregnant. I'm sure that statement scares my husband, but for the most part, I feel pretty good and at peace when I'm pregnant. I love all the kicks and questions and belly rubs I get. I even love the waddle that I now have! It's a very exciting time. Of course, I also can't wait for little miss to get here either. 

Looking forward to: This coming weekend! My baby turns TWO! What?! I can't wait to celebrate at the lake for the 4th of July & then at a backyard BBQ for him the next weekend with all of our family and friends! It'll be complete with paper food trays, hot dogs, chips ice pops, and watermelon on a stick! Just the way a summer BBQ should be!



Did someone say SUMMER? Love that at least one of my children will have a summer birthday! They are so fun and there's so much you can do outside this time of year. Hopefully the weather outside is just like it was today! 

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July everyone! I hope you get to enjoy some Bomb Pops, sparklers, pool/lake time, BBQ and watermelon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment