Thursday, July 10, 2014

{2 year old Landonisms}

How is my sweet 9 pounder 2?! Really, where does the time go? This child has so much personality and I wanted to do a little post about my baby, so I don't forget any of the cute and sweet things he does right at this moment: 

When you tell Landon to come upstairs or to come over here. He always yells, "Okay, I comin'!"

"Me-cine , ban-aid" {medicine/bandaid} is always what he says when he gets a bug bite or a little scraped knee. It cracks us up!

When he is picked up from the floor, he always acts like it's such hard work for HIM and says "Hea-vee" (heavy)

When mommy or daddy or both are at work he says "Daddy work? Mama work?". If people are just gone he says "Mama bye bye?"

Sometimes he screams for "Mok" {milk} and I will get him some, but I make him say the magic word first. He always does, I think it is so sweet that in his moment of impatience and demanding behavior, he stops to say "peeese" in his little voice. 

One of my favorite things my baby says is "Hi baby, I wuv you" with emphasis on the "wuv" because that's what I say to him. 

Typically if he says "Mommy" normally what follows is "I wuv you" with a kiss and a hug. He is our very affectionate baby. 

On this same note, he loves when mommy and daddy kiss. Almost every Sunday at church, we get chuckles from
the churchgoers behind us, because he
will grab both Mike and I around the neck and hug us and then push us together to kiss... :) 

Sometimes he will just stop what he's doing to give us a kiss - kissy sound and all - on a shoulder or my head or my arm or leg. It's seriously the sweetest thing ever. 

Landon being messed with - one day he had a Dr.'s appt and a haircut in the same day. It was a hot mess...

Rides his little tricycle or "psycho" with a Chiefs helmet on & making a motorcycle sound. 

Some Landon Translations in case you are wondering what the hell he's talking about....

Cancakes = Pancakes
Dollkin = Dolphin
Corral = Squirrel
DeeDee = Calvin
Hold you = Hold me
Peeese = Pleas
Tank You = Thank you
Anoe = Another 
O-O-Bar = Granola Bar
Tease = Cheese
Cacas = Crackers 
A Mote = Remote

He is going to have such high self esteem too! Mike always says "You're intelligent!" To which he responds "I tew-o-gent" Mike: "You're a chick magnet" Landon: "I a tick maggot" Mike: "You're handsome!" Landon: "I hand-om" 

When someone asks him his sisters name he says her first and middle, and when he is asked his name he says "I Nannon" with such excitement and points to his chest. It's the sweetest!
He also says "I Two" when asked how old he is! 

My father-in-law calls him a child prodigy,
because he knows all the letters in the alphabet. He doesn't know them in order, but he can tell you any letter you point to. I have to admit, we are pretty impressed by it too! I think it is due to the Endless ABCs app - which is really one of the few we will let him play.  

Our boy genius himself ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment