Monday, July 14, 2014

{30 weeks}

We had an eventful couple of weeks over here!





How far along? 30 weeks and yes this is the best pic I could get this week, the face is because this pic is from a text I sent my husband asking if he liked the outfit or not. 😀  He did.
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds! They say that's right on track, sounds like a lot to me, considering I gained 25 w/ Landon. 

Maternity clothes? Just a pair of cropped pants and jeans. The rest I am pretty much working with that is non maternity. 
Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: awful. Landon crawled out of his crib this weekend for the first time. Holy hot mess. Mike put him in the crib on Saturday night and 3 minutes later he's opening the door to our room at my in-laws...I said "Hi buddy, what are you doing?" And then "Mike did you put him in his crib....?" His answer was "Yes...." Then on Sunday he crawled out of his pack and play twice. Plus he's boycotting naps on the weekend...sweet!

Best moment this week: definitely celebrating our BIG 2 year old! I plan to have a separate post just for Landon's birthday party! It was so so fun! He loved it! I can't believe he only has 10 or less weeks of being an only child. It kind of makes me sad because he's still my baby.   



This week I also ordered some cute clothes for my girl that I've been eyeing...for some reason my BabyGap and Old Navy cart is always loaded up. I add and delete things constantly until
it's the perfect combo of things I love and the perfect sale going on! Well I definitely hit the jackpot this past week! I got all this stuff for our little for $38, including shipping and tax! It shakes out to be about $5 per item. Crazy! I have been all googly eyes about the kite top and marled gray sweatshirt FOR-EV-ER! They were just never on super sale like this! That sweatshirt was literally $5.99 I bought it in 12-18 months. The cutie kite top was $7 & I bought it in 18-24 months. Picture it with dark skinnies and flats. Swoon! The rest are just some necessities for her first couple of months which I have learned are all about comfort. Once they start walking, cute clothes look so much cuter, but we are definitely going for comfort with her the first months. I love these striped leggings and little graphic socks (both ON) and those BabyGap sleepsacks were a must for her first 3 months! Loved these with Landon :) but in blue.



Miss Anything? Maybe fitting into the cute summer clothes that I love so much :( they just don't look as cute on a 30 weeks pregnant lady! The outfit at the top is the outfit I picked out for Landon's party. The shorts are size s and NOT maternity, just totally unzipped on the side. The shirt covered it. I'm hoping and praying these fit after baby because they are high waisted and too cute! I will not buy any maternity! That's a promise ;)
Movement: Yes, all over the place this girl is. She still feels lower than Landon. I think he was all up in my rib cage at this
point. 
Food cravings: Cheetos - healthy I know. I am lately obsessed with them! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Tired. Beyond exhausted.  So much more tired this time around. I'm going to a bachelorette party this weekend that's being held at my mom's condo at the lake. I'm looking forward to sleeping and more sleeping....and of course soaking up some sun..
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! I can't wait until our family is a family of 4 and for Landon to be a big brother and my husband to have a daughter. They will both be so sweet with her. I just know it!
Looking forward to: Closing on our house. Seriously, so ready. We have had some rough waters lately with our builder over the details, and we are just ready for the process to be done and to have our home. We can not wait until the day it is officially ours! 1 Month and 2 weeks away (hopefully....) and this weekend at the lake some fun and sun with my best girlfriends :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment