Tuesday, July 29, 2014

{32 weeks}






How far along? 32 weeks!! In the homestretch! Your welcome for the awesome Dr.'s office selfie.
Total weight gain/loss: I forgot to ask but I think about 24 lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Nope, still working with what I have in my closet :). Skirts unzipped for work with long shirts over it is my jam lately.
Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: is ok. My son had never been an awesome sleeper but the other night he went to bed at 9 and slept until 8:15 :) so did I!!

Best moment this week: We were able to hear our sweet girls heartbeat again yesterday. It is always such a reassuring sound. It was 137 which is lower but I could tell she was sleeping. Our appt yesterday was super quick but we did learn that she's head down - which is good. Landon was head down from 20 weeks on. Here's to hoping nothing changes on that front. 

We also had enough time after the appointment to catch a quick breakfast at our favorite breakfast place - McDonalds :) Every time we go, we get the same thing & talk about how the coffee is always too hot to drink. I love my husband, he is me in male form.
Miss Anything? The goat cheese salsa at La Bodega on Friday!  I probably could have had it, but I'm always following the pregnancy rules pretty closely {coffee is an exception}. We were out for a friends birthday - it's amazing how cheap the bill can be there if you don't order a pitcher of Sangria ;) Don't get me wrong I wanted to....



Movement: Yes, she does seem to be slowing down a bit, but still feeling rolls, stretches, & hiccups.
Food cravings: Not much, but I have been very thirsty for ice cold water or tea!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Back pain & She is much lower than Landon so she's kicking my bladder.
Belly Button in or out? out :(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY - Our house should be complete in the next month or so! I am praying that we can get somewhat settled before she makes her grand entrance. 

Not only that, but I want to get Landon adjusted to his big boy bed in that time as well. God has a plan though! They have made some great progress! Here are some recent pics: 












In other nursery news, I completed the painting for the baby's nursery. Here it is in all it's glory - oh and my big fat belly! 





Looking forward to: My husbands birthday party this weekend! The big 3-0! We are doing a joint birthday party with a friend of his also turning 30 next week. Should be fun, it's a BBQ of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment