Monday, August 25, 2014

{36 weeks}



How far along? 36 weeks and feeling like I'm about 39.5 weeks...and look at those polka dots hanging on for dear life...
Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs :) quite a bit more than with Landon...but I can't really tell, hopefully this doesn't mean she'll be 15 lbs. Also, her heart rate is 164 and I am dialated to a 1 almost a 2 and 50% effaced. I told the doctor, she can't come any earlier than her due date, we have a house to move into and I need to get her nursery together! She said good luck on your plan. 

Luckily, my girlfriends said they would help me in every way while my husband and his friends are moving all the heavy stuff. 
Maternity clothes? No! When I'm at home I wear my yoga capris and a tank and as little clothing as possible for comfort.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I typically wake up about 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom and drink water.
Best moment this week: My girlfriends threw me a small little get together sprinkle shower for our little girl on Friday. It was adorable and I am so thankful for them and their thoughtfulness :) There was a Stella and Dot rep there too! Words can't express how in love I am with their jewelry.  I ordered the Nancy earrings.

My friends were so sweet to order me a cute gold disk necklace from Stella and Dot too, with both kids initials on it. I plan to layer both the gold and silver necklace I already own with our families initials. I love personalized jewelry a little too much!

The theme was super cute too. By the food it said "(Our daughters name)'s Cafe" and by the clothing ladder it said "(Our daughter's name)'s Boutique" so creative my friends are :)



Miss Anything? Fall beers. Soon, though, I was just talking about how
excited I was to have my first fall beer this year!
Movement: yep! The doctor said she was spread eagle in my belly...what? So that's why I've been feeling kicks all over the place! She is also head down.
Food cravings: Italian Frozen Ice :)


Anything making you queasy or sick: Lately I have to eat pretty small meals/snacks and I feel hungry a short time after. It makes me a bit nauseous.
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Tired, lower back pain, pressure. It getting close I can feel it! Just let us get your and your brothers rooms set up first sweet girl! Then you can come.
Belly Button in or out? out.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY, anxious, nervous, excited. There is a lot going on right now, but I am loving every minute of it!
Looking forward to: Closing on our house. The date was moved back to September 3rd from August 28th, due to them running a bit behind. They are doing so well though getting us in close to the promise date. We are ready to write the biggest check of our lives and move into this gorgeous home. Since the top two photos below, all the carpet is in and the wood floors are stained. Today the granite countertops go in and today and tomorrow the sod, the rest is basically done, with a final cleanup happening on Friday morning and our walkthrough Friday afternoon. Here are some photo updates as of late: 


Playroom entrance



Dark vanities upstairs add some dimension!


Our house at night - swoon! Love the stone!


Hardwoods stained


Deck and stairs


Landscaping 


The high traffic carpet up the stairs, which we are overly in love with! Such a great investment as those stairs will be constantly in use! Please ignore the shadow, this was taken through a window. 

But let's talk about cutting it close, I am due September 21. 1 week from tomorrow we are supposed to close! The countdown is on...for baby and for the house :)

I'd like to end this post with Landon in one of baby girls headbands by Jameson Monroe. I posted this one on Instagram yesterday after it came in the mail and my husband asked me why. I told him if he didn't have so many fantasy football drafts and go to Royals games, Landon wouldn't be trying on his sisters bows....love you honey :) He'd make a pretty baby girl don't you agree?




No comments:

Post a Comment