Thursday, October 22, 2015

{coffee date}

I took the kids for a random coffee date the other day.  The weather was perfect fall weather, we had no plans for that day, and needed some fresh air.  Parkville was absolutely screaming our name!

 If you ever visit Kansas City, I highly recommend checking out Weston and downtown Parkville.  Both are cute little communities with little bitty mom and pop shops and the prettiest little parks and amazing trees in the fall!

We didn't really have a plan when we went, but we ended up in Parkville Coffeehouse first.  I don't know that I've ever been there, but Landon was begging for "hot cocoa" and I just couldn't say no.  Plus there were a group of Royals fans outside so I knew I would like the crowd.  Sidenote: Let's clench it tomorrow, eh Royals?


Is this chalkboard perfect or what?

He also got a KC Royals cookie which I made him split with his sister...and me :)

I, of course, got some coffee. 


And he was being cuter than ever so I snapped some pics.  We were probably in there for an hour or maybe longer!




And this picture just warms my heart so much.  I love the chair the boy, the cozy feeling of it all. Heart eyes...all. day. long. 



We walked to the park after the coffeehouse and the leaves were absolutely stunning, as they always are here in KC.  While Landon made friends on the playground Harper Kate got to explore freely and discover leaves.  She was walking everywhere and having so much fun while I chased her!




 It was the sweetest fall day with my two littles + I feel so blessed to be able to share fun things like this with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment