Sunday, October 18, 2015

{deanna rose in the fall}

If you live in or near Kansas City, it's basically a requirement that you go to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead in the fall. 

Can you believe we have never been there? Me either! It is free during the week and stay-at-home moms LOVE free things? Amiright? 

I said last Thursday to Landon, "Hey, buddy, do you want to go to the farm tomorrow?" He replied, "YES!".  Then about a hour later, a friend of mine texted me to see if we would be interested in going to the farm the next day! I love when things work out that way.  We packed our lunches and met out there at 10.  It was a perfect day, weather wise and fun wise! We will certainly be back!















This bench says "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart". I didn't even realize it while she was sitting there, but how perfect?



Later this week, I hope to post pictures from our pumpkin patch visit that was actually the weekend before this....

I would like to end this post by saying GO ROYALS {game 3 against the blue jays tonight!} with some footage from the Royals game I went to from the Astros series +
my cute Royals babies at our Bible Study last week :)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment